Do you like the new version of Winx Club?

Favorite Season of Winx Club?

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Short Story

Hello again guys! In this blog, I'll be posting a short story (4 blogs long) about Stella and Brandon. Yes it is a love story, please enjoy reading it made by me! :D


Additional Info: It's at Season 2. It's getting close when they get their Charmix. Layla and Helia are not coming in the story yet. 


Here's the story!


Short Story: Stella and Brandon

It all started last week. It all…oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Princess Stella of Solaria. I have a good—I mean fabulous sense of fashion. I have best friends named Bloom, Musa, Flora, and Tecna. I’m clumsy girl, barley knows anything about school, but I am stylish.
What was I supposed to say? Well, Brandon said he was going on an important mission with Prince Sky. He said he wouldn’t be back, and I had no idea why. I wanted him to be with me, not protecting Prince Sky. It gets annoying how Prince Sky needs Brandon to protect him.
I mean, he’s one of the best students at Red Fountain. How can be hurt if he’s one of the most excellent students? I mean, Brandon is better than Sky. Ah, I despise Sky so much. If he died, I wouldn’t attend his funeral. I don’t even care if he’s Bloom’s boyfriend!
I was in my bed, under the sheets. I heard someone entering my room. It was Bloom. She was wearing her daily outfit while I, was still in my sleeping gown. Flora joined Bloom. Boy, I wonder what they’re gonna do.
“Stella, are you okay? I know it’s hard not being with Brandon for a whole week. I feel the same,” Bloom said while sitting on my bed. “It’s hard when someone who you love isn’t with you.”
“Well you guys are actually lucky,” Flora said. “I can’t find Mr. Right,” she said while looking at the window.
“I can find you one. You want to ask Jared, Chris, Angel…” I said, but she stopped me.
“It’s okay Stella,” she said. “I can find him by myself.” She went out of the room while smiling. I faced the other wall, and Bloom was facing the other one. She faced the same one as me.
“You know Stella,” Bloom said. “School is starting in an hour. Do you want to do anything?” I wanted to say shopping, but I hate it how the others don’t like what I pick. They like it how I pick the outfits. I despise how they hate what I pick besides fashion.
“No,” I said. “You can go leave. I’ll stay here until school is officially starting.” Bloom just got up, and nodded.
“Well Stella,” Bloom said. “I’ll see you later.” Bloom then left. I was in my room, completely alone. I got up, and searched through my closet. I picked a dazzling light orange blouse with a matching skirt. I found some beautiful orange sandals and I put them on. I was now ready, to go with Bloom.
I opened the door, and I saw Tecna reading a book, and Musa listening to her headphones. They stopped when they saw me in my outfit.
“Stella, do you want to do anything?” Musa asked. I saw Tecna closing her eyes. I could tell she doesn’t want to go shopping.
“Yes, a walk around Alfea?” I asked. Both of them were actually surprised. They didn’t know I would want to go walking.
“With Flora and Bloom?” Tecna asked. I just shrugged my shoulders.
“Well, we’ll see them as we walk,” Musa said while getting ready. After a couple of minutes, we got ready, and we started walking. I was so happy that they actually appreciated my choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment